Inside the NSW Health Care Complaints Commission digital transformation success
Many organisations continue to grapple with digital transformation and wonder what it can actually deliver amid a risk of failure.
This is a real-world case study of the steps Accelera took with the NSW Health Care Complaints Commission to assist the organisation on its digital transformation journey. The HCCC’s digital transformation journey from readiness to innovation has delivered many tangible outcomes.
The case study covers a number of stages Accelera helped the HCCC to achieve:
- Assessing the Commission’s readiness for transformation, and providing recommendations
- Scoping and designing the projects arising from the recommendations
- Project oversight, internal stakeholder involvement and external vendor engagement to deliver the projects
- Delivery of required frameworks to allow ongoing transformation projects to continue
“Accelera takes a holistic view of digital and was able to help transform our organisation while we maintained existing levels of service delivery. We are now on a clear journey of digitally-driven innovation.”
Eddie Van Den Bempt
Director, Corporate Operations & CFO, NSW Healthcare Complaints Commission
With Accelera’s help, the commission is continuing its digital transformation program, including:
- Adding resilience to the operating platform across multiple sites
- Migration of some services to public cloud
- Enhancements to core systems to further reduce paper-based processes
- Improving processes with external parties through digital engagement and automation